




Well last night was another huge milestone in Taylor's High School life. She had her first Homecoming dance. She went with her friend Nick and they went out to a nice dinner first with some friends at Tanglewood in Gig Harbor and then went to the dance. Taylor was very calm, yet excited until about 30 prior to Nick and his mom coming to pick Taylor up for the night. At that time, she got very nervous!! When Nick came to the door, he was very nervous as well. I got to meet his mom and of course, we took pictures, which made both of the kids more nervous. I got to pick her up from the dance and Nick was a complete gentleman. He walked her to the car, opened the car door for her, made sure she was in and then closed the door for her. She had such a fun time and was so happy. It was very exciting and yet, nerve wrecking for me. She is too young for all this to be happening!! I remember her still being 3 and into everything, running around, bossing anyone that would listen and completely exhausting me, yet creating so many funny memories that I cherish so much now. Her are a few of the many pictures I have that she will yell at me for posting...Oh well, what can I say but "Taylor deal with it, you know I love you!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment