Taking one day at a time...trying for now.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I know it's been awhile.

Well...it's been awhile and I guess a lot has happened, but it's been so busy that much has been a blur. I do know that Taylor started High School this September!! Unbelievable to me. Her first month of school she was choosen as student of the month! That was really exciting to me. She is doing really good in school and really enjoying her drawing class. She has made some wonderful drawings that I will try to get up on this site soon.

Taylor will be going to her first Homecoming Dance in a few weeks! I still remember going to my dances and that makes me feel young, however that was well over 20 years ago!

Well, thought I would at least write a little tidbit for now, but will try to get back onto the blogging thing. The only problem is that Taylor wont let me take too many pictures of her, so I will try to sneak a few here or there when I get lucky.

Have a great day all!!

No comments: