Taking one day at a time...trying for now.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sorry no pictures again.

Well, sorry I have no new pictures right now. Did want to fill you in on some things...Taylor is getting ready for her all district 8th grade dance, her 8th grade field trip and another dance called the 8th grade celebration. She is very excited about all of these happenings, as well as, school ending soon. I had a great time at her field trip and she even talked to me and told kids I was her mom! The kids really enjoyed the role playing and I learn some things I wish I would have learned at their age. It really was a great experience, especially when Taylor wasn't embarrased that I was there!

Elexa is coming to stay for the summer! She will be here on the 14th of June and we are looking forward to seeing her. We haven't seen her since last August. She sounds like she is excited to be coming and having some fun here. She'll be in 6th grade this coming school year. They are growing up so fast.

Lex is busy working with his rebar. He is having to travel a little further now days to jobs and it is starting to wear on him. But, he couldn't handle not doing it, and neither could we! He gets too antsy if he has more than 2 days off in a row.

I am busy, busy, busy with work. I am still really enjoying it and learning so much every day. Makes the day go by quick, but can be exhausting. I have a wonderful boss who treats me so well.

Anyhow, that's it for now. Love to you all and we are looking forward to all the summer has to bring us! Have a good day everyone and hope to see you soon!!!

No comments: